We cannot make good progress in life, unless we are honest with ourselves and others.
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- The goal: lasting happiness & well-being for individuals & families, avoidance of addicting and destructive behaviors and examples.
- And the better we get to know God, the better positioned we are to evaluate what we need to do. We should ask Him, and be willing to do it.
- To really progress well means to humble ourselves before God and become willing to do as He says, following the right spirit, scriptures, & living apostles.
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- MANY RESOURCES: search by topics, at www.churchofjesuschrist.org (magnifying glass icon): includes a very good 12-step program, & much, much more.
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters) main
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)