I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- ...and that our choices matter. And following His plan is the way to peace in this life and Eternal life in the world to come.
- ...and, that the Book of Mormon is amazing! It keeps helping me learn.
- And having acted on that knowledge to continue forward, over time, I have found in all circumstances that it is good. Thus my knowledge and faith grow.
- I also know that you can do the same, because He has said he is no respecter of persons.
- And there is more about that, about technology, and a bunch of just personal opinions, at my personal home page, which I would love to discuss any time.
- *I know* it is true, from much ongoing experience, like when I say I know I love my wife, or I know how food tastes--regardless of debate. You can know too.
- * How I know *
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- There are over 16 million members worldwide (as of 2018: starting from 6 in 1830), including in Russia. There are more members outside the USA, than in it.
- Here are some official sites/links with much info about the Church
- More reasons for my belief, gratitude, and enthusiasm
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-03-13.)