On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters)
- Consider one's own maturity & readiness, and those w/ whom one chooses to associate or extend a level and type of trust. Pray, listen, be wise.
- Discussing clothing *and* media content & behavior, especially immodesty, violence, dishonesty, all non-overt messages, and nudity/porn.
- Prerequisite: means of communication that works
- Honesty! We trust each other that we at least desire to tell the truth. If not, why communicate?--only to persuade, & to advise of policy/expectations(?).
- If others fail, we hopefully can be kind, set wise trust boundaries/verification etc as needed, and work with them to the extent trust truly allows?
- Moral safety
- Golden Rule (another level of trust): that we will not knowingly cause harm to others or mistreat them.
- Following thru on what you say you will do (and/or communicating honestly in a timely manner as appropriate) is higher priority than most other things.
- Prerequisite?: they have a to-do list and things get written on it, and it is checked habitually, periodically. OR a perfect memory or tell me how to pester.
- Ending a relationship instead of resolving issues prevents growth and shows weakness in self-mastery & emotional intelligence.
- general fraud avoidance (main)
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-08-22.)