(How to read content at this site: the text which has links *is* part of the content and to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- In other words, read the whole page. It *is* the summary (content), and a menu. If you want more info on any part of it, click for details.
- (Suggestions and comments are appreciated. See the page footer for how to send them.)
- Each page is like a document (not just a menu). If pages are paragraphs, you can see each sentence as a "topic sentence" for the linked page.
- Sometimes people say "TL;DR": they want a summary they can skim, and then get more info if/when they want it. This tries to be just that: summary AND outline.
- There is no single overall hierarchy for this content. Some entries can appear in many different pages: wherever they make sense and seem helpful.
- Let me know if it would be easier to read this site, or parts of it, if some pages were collapsed into single documents--to avoid click,click,back,back.
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
- Why I believe in God, and find that extremely helpful to my life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard.
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-08-22.)