(How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- In other words, read the whole page. It usually *is* the summary (content), and a menu. If you want more info on any part of it, click for details.
- (Suggestions and comments are appreciated. See the page footer for how to send them.)
- Each page is like a document (not just a menu). If pages are paragraphs, you can see each sentence as a "topic sentence" for the linked page.
- Sometimes people say "TL;DR": they want a summary to *skim*, and then get more info if/when they want it. This tries to be just that: summary AND outline.
- There is no single overall hierarchy for this content. Some entries can appear in many different pages: wherever they make sense and seem helpful.
- Let me know if it would be easier to read this site, or parts of it, if some pages were collapsed into single documents--to avoid click,click,back,back.
- (Content notes: multiple languages, hopefully skimmable, links to other free materials.)
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2021-04-03. )