There is no single overall hierarchy for this content. Some entries can appear in many different pages: wherever they make sense and seem helpful.
- I gathered some of it at the main page of this site, but in my personal notes, there are many entrypoints and anything can link to anything, endlessly.
- There are various ways of organizing information, and I use some of them for my personal notes (a "OneModel" instance), some of which becomes this web site:
- It is not fundamentally a document. Maybe it should be presented as one, since the WWW is a collection of documents, but I dont know. I dont think that way.
- Let me know if it would be easier to read this site, or parts of it, if some pages were collapsed into single documents--to avoid click,click,back,back.
- I have thought about a graphical representation like some tree map software has done. Still future... Help welcome! See the Community page at the OM site.
- (Suggestions/corrections/questions/comments welcome! And, more content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-03-13.)