Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- Make sure your ladder of success isn't leaning against the wrong wall (from Stephen R. Covey's ~"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"--worth reading).
- Try doing some good for someone else: it feels good. Doing the right thing for yourself and others pleases God: it brings happiness to know it!
- Personal Growth / Maturity Models (aka "MM"): best practices for all of life: A plan for balanced personal growth, mentoring, service, and joy. (main)
- I suggest seeking lasting joy by: 1) coming to know God and His plan for you, 2) personal growth in the important things in life, and 3) serving others.
- If not, maybe you can still look at life as a chance to develop the human race, helping move us to a higher plane, through growth, learning and service.
- Want to make the world better? Let's all practice honesty and the Golden Rule! Please try to make it a habit, and encourage others to do so too! (main)
- The goal: lasting happiness & well-being for individuals & families, avoidance of addicting and destructive behaviors and examples.
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- One can, I do, have peace, joy, happiness, AND confidence (peace & trust) because... (main)
- If you are willing: Pray and ask Him for direction. Be patient, practice doing what you know is right, and seek Him with humility and obedience.
- (I have ideas about planning -- going from the big picture to the daily activities, prioritizing etc., and can add some of them upon request.)
- Some other references
- (Suggestions/corrections/questions/comments welcome! And, more content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-03-13.)