Want to make the world better? Let's all practice honesty and the Golden Rule! Please try to make it a habit, and encourage others to do so too! (main)
- (How to read content at this site: the text which has links *is* part of the content and to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- The Golden Rule is to treat others as oneself would want to be treated.
- This is very important, even when we think no one is watching!
- God is real. We will be rewarded or punished for our thoughts, words, & acts. Forgiveness, peace, and Eternal life can come, if we choose (it is not too late).
- Should public servants obey the law? Yes. Should you and I? Yes. Please consider the SPEED LIMIT, and TURN SIGNALING in advance!
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- (It seems to me that honesty means not only obeying law, but *reading & understanding* contracts, even on the internet, before we sign or click "I agree".)
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters)
- General politics and issues (honesty and the constitution are the most essential! And less-important thoughts on things like climate change, and medicare)
- (More content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Questions/suggestions/comments welcome! Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-02-18.)