Want to make the world better? Let's all practice honesty and the Golden Rule! Please let's try to make it a habit, and encourage others to do so too!
- (How to read content at this site: the text which has links *is* part of the content and to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- The Golden Rule is to treat others as oneself would want to be treated.
- This is very important, even when we think no one is watching!
- God is real. We will be rewarded or punished for our thoughts, words, & acts. Forgiveness, peace, and Eternal life can come, if we choose (it is not too late).
- Should public servants obey the law? Yes. Should you and I? Yes. Please consider the SPEED LIMIT, and TURN SIGNALING in advance!
- Why I believe in God, and find that extremely helpful to my life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard.
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- (It seems to me that honesty means not only obeying law, but *reading & understanding* contracts, even on the internet, before we sign or click "I agree".)
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters)
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-08-22.)