MANY RESOURCES: search by topics, at www.churchofjesuschrist.org (magnifying glass icon): includes a very good 12-step program, & much, much more.
- The official Church site: oriented to members, available to all: extensive, searchable, multilingual magazines, videos, scriptures, conference talks, manuals,&c
- It includes info on overcoming addictions and other problems, peace, doctrinal talks, church history, family history, life helps, and many things.
- You can search the Church site with its little magnifying glass icon at the top somewhere (in the desktop version, if you can find it), OR...
- And ask the missionaries: "They can help you! "
- Life Help (help on MANY/GOOD topics like many different kinds of crises and struggles, finances, gender, abuse, etc etc! )
"Some pages here may be enhanced and additional topics added based on your feedback.\n Abuse Addiction Adoption Death, Grieving, and Loss The Savior Disabilities divorce Divorce Education Employment Family and Relationships Finances Mental and Emotional Health Physical Health Pornography Preparedness Pregnant and Single Same-Sex Attraction Single-Parent Families Suicide Transgender"
- (The "site map" link at the bottom of churchofjesuschrist.org I find particularly useful, if one surveys it carefully.)
- Past General Conferences online (instruction from living prophets -- each Apr. & Oct., 2 days of meetings with talks translated, audio, video, &c (main)
- Scriptures online (the "study helps" / "Topical Guide" and others have large sections on many different interesting topics, showing the harmony among these).
- Provident Living (for a better life: employment, preparedness, education, health, finances, counseling, nutrition, immigrant services, etc.)
- Here are some official sites/links with much info about the Church
- I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- Having observed and read much, it is simply the best, where "much" and "best" are...
- Personal Growth / Maturity Models (aka "MM"): best practices for all of life: A plan for balanced personal growth, mentoring, service, and joy. (main)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)