If we want to make the world better, maybe we can all practice at honesty, and the Golden Rule, and encourage others to do the same.
- ***HOW TO READ THIS SITE***: all text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to read, and after that, you click for more details: outlined.
- The Golden Rule is to treat others as oneself would want to be treated.
- This is very important, even when we think no one is watching!
- God is real. We will be rewarded or punished for our thoughts, words, & acts. Forgiveness, peace, and Eternal life can come, if we choose (it is not too late).
- Should public servants obey the law? Yes. Should you and I? Yes. Please consider the SPEED LIMIT, and TURN SIGNALING in advance! Etc.
- How I learned God is real & cares, and I find that extremely helpful in life: many long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Centering on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- Service to, generosity to, & mentoring others, for learning and joy service main
- Let's pray for our country(ies). We have been at a crossroads.
- (It seems to me that honesty means not only obeying law, but *reading & understanding* contracts, even on the internet, before we sign or click "I agree".)
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters) main
- Politics and issues (honesty and the constitution are the most essential! And thoughts on things like climate change, and medicare)
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2022-05-28.)