Everyone needs a direction in life. Centering on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- ***HOW TO READ THIS SITE***: all text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to read, and after that, you click for more details: outlined.
- Make sure your ladder of success isn't leaning against the wrong wall (from Stephen R. Covey's ~"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"--worth reading).
- Try doing some good for someone else: it feels good. Doing the right thing for yourself and others pleases God: it brings happiness to know it!
- Personal Growth / Maturity Models (aka "MM"):best practices for any/all of life: A plan for balanced personal growth, mentoring, service, and joy.(sch:mms main)
- AND/OR! Maybe we can look at life as a chance to develop the human race, helping move us to a higher plane, through growth, learning and service! :)
- I also suggest seeking lasting joy by: 1) coming to know God and His plan for you, 2) personal growth in the important things in life, and 3) serving others.
- If we want to make the world better, maybe we can all practice at honesty, and the Golden Rule, and encourage others to do the same.
- The goal: lasting happiness & well-being for individuals & families, avoidance of addicting and destructive behaviors and examples.
- How I learned God is real & cares, and I find that extremely helpful in life: many long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- One can, I do, have peace, joy, happiness, AND confidence (peace & trust) because... (peace main)
- If you are willing: Pray and ask Him for direction. Be patient, practice doing what you know is right, and seek Him with humility and obedience.
- (I have ideas about planning -- going from the big picture to the daily activities, prioritizing etc., and can add some of them upon request.)
- If someone is bored (hobbies and ways to diversify time & interests; fun and relaxation and maybe growth)
- Some other references
- Service to, generosity to, & mentoring others, for learning and joy service main
- choosing thoughtfully one's direction & activities in life (to act, & not to be acted upon), goals
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2022-05-28.)