Politics and issues (honesty and the constitution are the most essential! And thoughts on things like climate change, and medicare)
- ***HOW TO READ THIS SITE***: all text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to read, and after that, you click for more details: outlined.
- Much more important than any of our disagreements on policies is the preservation of our constitutional system and rule of law.
- Let's pray for our country(ies). We have been at a crossroads.
- Something good about Abraham Lincoln was...
- Liberty really is important. We might want to solve problems and improve things for others, but...
- Should public servants obey the law? Yes. Should you and I? Yes. Please consider the SPEED LIMIT, and TURN SIGNALING in advance! Etc.
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters) main
- About the world in commotion generally, including climate change, disorder, etc.
- Purpose in life: do we need a cause? -- probably we all need something good to work for and care about, to have lasting satisfaction & happiness. Some options.
- (Medicare for all seems to me a bad idea, as with any federal attempt to do what states, families, or private orgs should do. Here is why (personal exp.)
- Please seek truth by getting info from *multiple, varied* sources, and deciding carefully whom to trust.
- Some notes on women, ERA, and the draft (basically: they can choose now, but we must not force them into the military). Might not reflect the latest status.
- (It seems to me that honesty means not only obeying law, but *reading & understanding* contracts, even on the internet, before we sign or click "I agree".)
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2022-05-28.)