Dating and marriage: preparing oneself, and choosing a spouse
- ***HOW TO READ THIS SITE***: all text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to read, and after that, you click for more details: outlined.
- For the Strength of Youth aka FSOY
- Someone wise I knew said something like "A good wife [or husband] is a gift [from God]. We obtain gifts by righteous living."
- President Gordon B. Hinckley said: (http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=1124)
- Discuss the DOCUMENT: About choosing a spouse: research and advice (a lot of work went into this)
- Our own traits are part of helpful preparation for any part of life, and importantly, what one brings to marriage and family. Including social skills.
- Dating skills / chastity / process / importance
- there was a ch news article: about some ESSENTIAL QUALITIES, like: being humble, forgiving, diligent, thrifty, having great love for the Lord above self, etc
- For when one gets married / in marriage
- Life Lessons: things I have experienced or found, to help find happiness that lasts, about basics in life, direction, dating, marriage, etc.
- The very most essential things: how to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- How I learned God is real & cares (and you can too), and I find that extremely helpful in life: many long-considered reasons for peace and motivation, even...
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2023 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2023-08-29.)