About the world in commotion generally, including climate change, disorder, etc.
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- Summary: Some people want to address it, which will likely fail, as we reject the Creator, cannot trust each other, and lack the ability. But, suggestions:
- I am just me, and I can be wrong.
- *Opinions* on many things can change as one learns more, though some have very large amounts of evidence.
- I do not claim expertise in the parts that are most-debated about the science. I do find it persuasive.
- Compliments (and admiration) go to those who work to honestly understand and to do the right thing, as we all should.
- (Yes, I could improve the writing here. Let me know if you get this far and think that is worth doing.)
- Ice melting, storms, floods, fires, smoke, more big disasters, wars, and ~"all things in commotion" etc were prophesied for these last days: no surprise needed.
- We also know that things can be OK with us.
- To me the biggest climate change issue seems to be that humanity is unable to solve this alone, when we have largely rejected the Creator.
- And, we don't and/or can't trust each other to cooperate enough, to solve such problems, even if we did know how.
- And even if we could trust each other, the problems involved are vastly complex, with factors that may or may not be known or manageable (so hard to know).
- Certainly we should care for creation and work to be wise. Certainly we should try to avoid pollution, and try to keep this beautiful earth clean.
- But we have largely rejected God, the Creator of this precious planet. For example, it is sadly socially accepted to ignore the 10 commandments.
- But the first steps, to really solve any problems, are to turn to Him, humbly, and do what He has already told us to do, then ask, seek, knock....
- Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints make promises with God to help others. No one has to be alone in hard times.
- Purpose in life: do we need a cause? -- probably we all need something good to work for and care about, to have lasting satisfaction & happiness. Some options.
- Want to make the world better? Let's all practice honesty and the Golden Rule! Please try to make it a habit, and encourage others to do so too! (main)
- How I learned God is real & cares, and I find that extremely helpful in life: many long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- General politics and issues (honesty and the constitution are the most essential! And thoughts on things like climate change, and medicare)
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2021-01-10.)