General politics and issues (honesty and the constitution are the most essential! And less-important thoughts on things like climate change, and medicare)
- Let's pray for our country. We are at a crossroads.
- (How to read content at this site: the text which has links *is* part of the content and to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- Much more important than any of our disagreements on policies is the preservation of our constitutional system and rule of law.
- Something good about Abraham Lincoln was...
- Liberty really is important. We might want to solve problems and improve things for others, but...
- Should public servants obey the law? Yes. Should you and I? Yes. Please consider the SPEED LIMIT, and TURN SIGNALING in advance!
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters)
- About climate change and the world in commotion generally
- (Medicare for all seems to me a bad idea, as with any federal attempt to do what states, families, or private orgs should do. Here is why (personal exp.)
- Some older notes on women and the draft (basically: they can choose now, but we must not force them into the military). Might not reflect the latest status.
- (It seems to me that honesty means not only obeying law, but *reading & understanding* contracts, even on the internet, before we sign or click "I agree".)
- (More content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Questions/suggestions/comments welcome! Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-02-18.)