More reasons for my belief, gratitude, and enthusiasm
- I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- * How I know *
- Having observed and read much, it is simply the best, where "much" and "best" are...
- There are many other witnesses (those who saw and heard, and reported)
- I am fallible, limited, and mortal. I am also very convinced by all these things, as much as for (about?) anything else in life.
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Centering on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- I can see why some would be skeptical, after observing some things in history. But we don't judge God based on what humans do, but...
- How I learned God is real & cares, and I find that extremely helpful in life: many long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2022-05-28.)