* How I know *
- ***HOW TO READ THIS SITE***: all text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to read, and after that, you click for more details: outlined.
- I grew up in the faith, so not having to start from scratch, but my belief was that of a child, then matured gradually as I learned and tested things I guess.
- I have studied the Book of Mormon, thought and prayed about it, and put it to the test. (And it's true and amazing.)
- The answer really boils down to finding out for oneself if the Church is the official organization representing Jesus Christ today, with His authority, by...
- Still there are events that make me think "Yes, that was it. I questioned or wavered, and there it is." Or, "I am so grateful...".
- "Proof" of the gospel, as for anything else (works well for me, you have to decide for yourself): the relationship between science & religion, etc (main)
- Many times I have questioned: is it really worth the effort involved? Is it really true?
- I asked that because being an active member, and holding a recommend to enter the temple, involve personal effort, and financial and time commitments.
- But it is totally worth it, as I have seen in the lives of everyone I know and the results of various of my & their choices also. And I know it is true.
- Sometimes, when I don't expect (seeming to be more when I am being humble before God, have been recently prayerful and obedient, and trying...
- ...trying to do right), I get a warm feeling of peace that is hard to describe but is very gratifying and lets me know that things are OK (or will be).
- In some very hard including recent circumstances, that has been a particularly big help.
- I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- Having observed and read much, it is simply the best, where "much" and "best" are...
- I know the Church is true, mainly because of answers to prayer. I have learned to receive, and asked, and received an answer (as discussed elsewhere here).
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2023 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2023-08-29.)