Growth/MM: wisdom (mental...; should include emotional here instead of w/ social?)
- This is hopefully *skimmable* (& somewhat sequential), but also with details, to be useful. Read all of a page, then get details by clicking links of interest.
- (Background on this Maturity Model aka MM info)
- We cannot make good progress in life, unless we are honest with ourselves and others.
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- If someone is bored
- food storage, 72-hr kit, preparedness, provident living : see Church counsel! (staying alive matters, acting in faith) (main?)
- habits/attitudes (first because we cant function much with the others if we dont stay alive and functional)
- Discussing clothing *and* media content & behavior, especially immodesty, violence, dishonesty, all non-overt messages, and nudity/porn.
- understand the power of habits and how to form them with practice
- reading (literacy, effectiveness, and speed) and writing more effectively (main)
- Service to, generosity to, & mentoring others
- material resources including financial, personal management, & careers
- music includes, but not just learning an instrument: (esp keyboard?) (was: www.wimp.com/instrument-brain) (main)
- Being a mentor/helper to others / leadership
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info might be planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)