God is real. We will be rewarded or punished for our thoughts, words, & acts. Forgiveness, peace, and Eternal life can come, if we choose (it is not too late).
- We are all going to pass on from this life. Eternity seems very important (and long). What will your & my eternity be like?
- God lets us choose to follow His plan of growth and happiness, or not. We will be judged. Mercy is available, through Jesus Christ.
- I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- God has promised peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come, if we follow Him with all our hearts, keep His commandments, and endure to the end.
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- The very most essential things: HOW to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- A compelling talk on rationality and belief: includes a look at Pascal's wager (Daniel Peterson, fairmormon.org)
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info might be planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)