God is real. We will be rewarded or punished for our thoughts, words, & acts. Forgiveness, peace, and Eternal life can come, if we choose (it is not too late).
- We are all going to pass on from this life. Eternity seems very important (and long). What will your & my eternity be like?
- God lets us choose to follow His plan of growth and happiness, or not. We will be judged. Mercy is available, through Jesus Christ.
- I have learned for myself that God is certainly real, that He hears sincere prayers and answers in His time, and...
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- The very most essential things: HOW to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- A compelling talk on rationality and belief: includes a look at Pascal's wager (Daniel Peterson, fairmormon.org)
- (Suggestions/corrections/questions/comments welcome! And, more content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-03-13.)