The very most essential things: HOW to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- This is hopefully *skimmable* (& somewhat sequential), but also with details, to be useful. Read all of a page, then get details by clicking links of interest.
- First, some basic background:
- God knows all things and has all power. He knows & loves each one of us individually, because we are his children. He has a plan for our growth and happiness.
- This life is neither the very beginning, nor is it the end. We are God's children and lived with him before we were born. We chose to come here, to progress.
- God, our Father, gives commandments for our happiness (like optional guardrails on a highway). He allows good and evil here so we can learn from experience.
- God lets us choose to follow His plan of growth and happiness, or not. We will be judged. Mercy is available, through Jesus Christ.
- Through His Son, Jesus Christ, He can forgive sins, and guide our lives.
- He will make everything right and fair eventually, and will guide and grant us good things, as we are willing and obey His commandments.
- This is a troubled world, when peace, safety (from final death and hell), and guidance for individuals, is found by following Jesus Christ.
- And the only way to follow Him is in His Church, and with His appointed servants who lead us to Him and act in His name.
- The real name of the Church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which is sometimes abbreviated to "the Church of Jesus Christ" or "the Church".
- ****** SO ******: How can anyone know for themselves whether this is true? That is the essential question.
- * How I know *
- The answer really boils down to finding out for oneself if the Church is the official organization representing Jesus Christ today, with His authority, by...
- Introduction, Q&A, free Book of Mormon (here aka "BoM"), contact info, online chat (www.comeuntochrist.org)
- The official Church site: oriented to members, available to all: extensive, searchable, multilingual magazines, videos, scriptures, conference talks, manuals,&c
- Here's a representative and delightful article (I've been enjoying the Book of Mormon for most of my life, and it's not fluff):
- More reasons for my belief, gratitude, and enthusiasm
- (More content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Questions/suggestions/comments welcome! Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-02-18.)