More reasons for my belief, gratitude, and enthusiasm
- I grew up in the faith, so not having to start from scratch, but my belief was that of a child, then matured gradually as I learned and tested things I guess.
- Having observed and read much, it is simply the best, where "much" and "best" are...
- There are many other witnesses (those who saw and heard, and reported)
- I am fallible, limited, and mortal. I am also very convinced by all these things, as much as for (about?) anything else in life.
- I have learned for myself that God is real, that He hears prayers and answers in His time, and...
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- I can see why some would be skeptical, after observing some things in history. But we don't judge God based on what humans do, but...
- Why I believe in God, and find that extremely helpful to my life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard.
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-08-22.)