Addressing abuse, sextortion, drugs, etc: being in the world but not of the world? (Kind/caring to others but not pressured or ensnared by the evils. Order?)
- Recovering from abuse, addiction, grief, thoughts of suicide, or dealing with those of family members, etc.
- We have to fully live the gospel, the teachings of the prophets, & always live to have & follow the Spirit's guidance for safety, wisdom, comfort, growth.
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- Compromising with worldliness has painful consequences.
- A prophet said (Benson?) in effect: If we don't choose the Lord first, it will not matter in the end what we have chosen instead.
- Many scriptures/references/reasons on this (%%todo: add refs/context?), like...
- Growth/MM: spiritual growth ("...and in favor with God...")
- Following Jesus Christ, in truth, can really help clear our conscience, free us from (in my opinion) extortion/blackmail, definitely from fear, etc etc.
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)