Growth/MM: spiritual growth ("...and in favor with God...")
- This is hopefully *skimmable* (& somewhat sequential), but also with details, to be useful. Read all of a page, then get details by clicking links of interest.
- (Background on this Maturity Model aka MM info)
- We cannot make good progress in life, unless we are honest with ourselves and others.
- Each person: Decide if this is right for you (i.e., worth trying at least, or God's will, His plan), and when so, make plans to carry it out.
- One can, I do, have peace, joy, happiness, AND confidence (peace & trust) because... (main)
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- The key references and REAL info, of which the rest of this is just an attempted helpful reformatting or ordering for "just-in-time" knowledge, or such.
- Ultimate success requires: making, keeping covenants (promises with God): preparing for & receiving baptism & the gift of the Holy Ghost, & continuing forward.
- We can and must forgive one another, follow the path that leads to forgiveness for ourselves, and love & help one another.
- food storage, 72-hr kit, preparedness, provident living : see Church counsel! (staying alive matters, acting in faith) (main?)
- Discussing clothing *and* media content & behavior, especially immodesty, violence, dishonesty, all non-overt messages, and nudity/porn.
- Speaking in front of groups, preparing/giving talks (including a primary / children's organization talk) main
- Being a mentor/helper to others / leadership
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info might be planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)