MM: spiritual growth ("...and in favor with God...")
- This is hopefully *skimmable* (& somewhat sequential), but also with details, to be useful. Read all of a page, then get details by clicking links of interest.
- (Background on this Maturity Model aka MM info)
- We cannot progress unless we are honest with ourselves and others.
- Why I believe in God, and find that extremely helpful to my life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard.
- The key references and REAL info, of which the rest of this is just an attempted helpful reformatting or ordering for "just-in-time" knowledge, or such.
- Making and keeping commitments and covenants, preparing for then receiving baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost, then continuing forward.
- We can and must forgive one another, follow the path that leads to forgiveness for ourselves, and love & help one another.
- food storage, 72-hr kit, preparedness : see Church counsel! (staying alive matters, acting in faith) (main?)
- Discussing clothing *and* media content & behavior, especially immodesty, violence, dishonesty, all non-overt messages, and nudity/porn.
- Speaking in front of groups, giving a talk (including a primary talk)
- Being a mentor/helper to others / leadership
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-08-22.)