Recovering from abuse, addiction, grief, thoughts of suicide, or dealing with those of family members, etc.
- Addressing abuse, sextortion, drugs, etc: being in the world but not of the world? (Kind/caring to others but not pressured or ensnared by the evils. Order?)
- First, please believe it: Your life matters! I am certain that God knows you in individual detail, and cares about you. You are His child.
- God, our Father, gives commandments for our happiness (like optional guardrails on a highway). He allows good and evil here so we can learn from experience.
- Sincere prayer to our Father in Heaven is very worthwhile.
- There is a way forward.
- MANY RESOURCES: search by topics, at www.churchofjesuschrist.org (magnifying glass icon): includes a very good 12-step program, & much, much more. (main)
- For many reasons, I have determined for myself that our ultimate source of goodness is Jesus Christ, through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- And ask the missionaries: "They can help you! "
- The goal: lasting happiness & well-being for individuals & families, avoidance of addicting and destructive behaviors and examples.
- Ultimate success requires: making, keeping covenants (promises with God): preparing for & receiving baptism & the gift of the Holy Ghost, & continuing forward.
- There are some helpful problem-solving resources for marriages and families.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2021-04-03. )