Every person is a beautiful person, a child of God, of infinite worth! (including you! )
- This includes *you*.
- A literal child of God, who knows them (and each of us) individually better than they know themselves (or we know ourselves)!
- Quote from C. S. Lewis: "It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the...
- One way to see each person is as a set of past experiences, decisions, and immense potential (child of God).
- If thinking about them, instead of gauging their looks, money, or prestige: What do they love? (God & others, or sadly, prestige/$/power/attention/pleasure?)
- We humans are far too complex for one to be qualified to judge another. We have different strengths and weaknesses, often not obvious even to the person.
- Are they honest with themselves? With others?
- Do they live according to their own beliefs? What are those? What are their ideals? What do they love the most? Therefore, what will they seek & decide...?
- If others fail, we hopefully can be kind, set wise trust boundaries/verification etc as needed, and work with them to the extent trust truly allows? main
- Think about what it is they really want. Most people (everyone?) want to be happy. What do they think will bring them happiness?
- Do they practice the Golden Rule?
- What skills do they have, that are good to have around?
- The very most essential things: how to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- How to see self & others: not as better/worse, but as individuals w/ different circumstances and growing places, in many areas. We can observe, learn, & serve.
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters) trust main
- How I learned God is real & cares (and you can too), and I find that extremely helpful in life: many long-considered reasons for peace and motivation, even...
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2023 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2023-08-29.)