- Improvements under lessons learned ... wisdom ... about controlling finances, the power of habits, and an added summary in modesty section.
- Once one has learned something from the Spirit, it can be important to write down about the experience and what was learned, in a journal for review.
- Remember: One can learn God's will, do it, trust Him, and have forgiveness, peace and guidance as gifts given to one by Him: I know it is real, as can you.
- Learn that you can do hard things. Often, we have to break something into steps (including learning), smaller steps, etc. Even write them.
- About missionary companions.
- Misc other improvements.
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2022-05-28.)