- REMEMBER: infatuation (hormones and the fun/excitement) can cloud thinking! Use clear judgement and guidelines.
- We have to know our own priorities & boundaries, & respect those of others, while being kind. It is easier w/ practice -- practice is hard but worthwhile. main
- Clothing, media content & behavior, especially immodesty, violence, dishonesty, all non-overt messages, and nudity/porn.
- No addicting activities, and limited video games, especially for those video games designed to be addictive like gambling is (ie, making changes in the brain).
- Modesty in clothing (main)
- Rule about never being alone w/ someone of opposite sex other than own spouse: do not, unless married to each other, or both single (& remember FSOY standards).
- For the Strength of Youth aka FSOY
- On being able to trust & work with someone at all (when trust matters) trust main
Copyright (c) 2015-2023 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2023-08-29.)