Consulting interests / areas (once I get healthy again; can email questions in the meantime)
- Custom improvements, training for personal organizer / knowledge manager that I wrote: very efficient, AGPL.
- Helping you get the benefits of Free/Libre/Open Source Software (FLOSS): more *local* control and trust.
- Converting slow or buggy software to Rust for greater speed & reliability; stabilizing systems with repeatable testing.
- Development process improvement (automating the delivery pipeline, code quality, source control).
- Knowledge management: avoid forgetting, losing info, single-expert risk, continuously improve/automate processes, etc.
- Automating things you currently do manually, with spreadsheets, or awkwardly.
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More information is planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright (c) 2015-2023 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2023-08-29.)