For when one gets married / in marriage
- FIRST: ~"Make the comfort and well-being of your spouse your primary concern" (Hinckley)
- SECOND: What a temple sealer said that I heard: ~"The most important thing is, be *kind* to each other."
- THIRD: Study and emphasize the Sermon on the Mount for how we should think & treat each other: big, essential habits there. Worth serious study. %%ADD LINK
- Rule about never being alone w/ someone of opposite sex other than own spouse: do not, unless married to each other, or both single (& remember FSOY standards).
- And live to get & follow the true Spirit of Christ.
- "Family Guidebook" (free church booklet, as are others): just do everything it says.
- Use the Dave Ramsey materials on finances: a big help, really. (%%add links to my other content, and byu online personal or family finance course...)
- Chastity before marriage, total fidelity after marriage.
- Moral safety
- Feeling of security in family (lack of fear? feeling settled, calm enough that one can think/grow): calm nurturing, stable, responsible, caring parents & home.
- There are some helpful problem-solving resources for marriages and families.
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-09-06.)