Feeling of security in family (lack of fear? feeling settled, calm enough that one can think/grow): calm nurturing, stable, responsible, caring parents & home.
- For many reasons, I have determined for myself that our ultimate source of goodness is Jesus Christ, through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Family: sense of belonging, our purpose, expectation of mutual assistance & safety (& being around people who are honest & follow the Golden Rule).
- "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" (the text)
- Strengthening Marriages and Families
- "Family Guidebook" (free church booklet, as are others): just do everything it says.
- Single-Parent Families
- A Parent's Guide (good Church publication on helping children learn to respect their physical bodies, feel secure, teaching intimacy when ready, etc)
- Moral safety
- Another Church Manual: marriage and family relations: participant guide (%%ADD LINK to it)
- Use training and encouragement, instead of criticism, whenever practical.
- There are some helpful problem-solving resources for marriages and families.
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)