Modesty in clothing (main)
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- Discussing clothing *and* media content & behavior, especially immodesty, violence, dishonesty, all non-overt messages, and nudity/porn.
- What are our family's standards for modesty? Why is exposing low neckline, midriff, parts of buttocks, form-fit/tight or thin clothing, harmful for everyone?
- We should speak plainly about the priorities
- If womens' clothing are inadequate, it is a higher priority to be properly covered, than to be in style. Making clothes is good, or men's clothing if needed.
- MANY RESOURCES: search by topics, at www.churchofjesuschrist.org (magnifying glass icon): includes a very good 12-step program, & much, much more. (main)
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! Much more info might be planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-09-15.)