Life Lessons: things I have experienced or found, to help find happiness that lasts, about basics in life, direction, dating, marriage, etc.
- (How to read content at this site: the text which has links *is* part of the content and to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- Keep in mind that socializing does not come to all naturally, and this analytical approach reflects that. But true principles apply to all: let us seek them.
- The very most essential things: HOW to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- Dating and marriage: preparing oneself, and choosing a spouse
- For when one gets married / in marriage
- Everyone needs a direction in life. Focusing on pleasure, possessions, power, or attention, harms us, others & the earth, & cannot bring lasting happiness.
- Maturity Models (aka "MM"): best practices for all of life: A plan for balanced personal growth, mentoring, service, and joy.
- MM: wisdom (mental...; should include emotional here instead of w/ social?)
- MM: physical ("...and in stature...")
- MM: spiritual growth ("...and in favor with God...")
- MM: social ("...and man")
- (Comments welcome! More content, details, & improvements might be planned/written/available, just not edited in yet. See page footer to send suggestions.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-08-22.)