Technical stuff: help/info, for using your systems reliably with Free software, knowledge & process management.
- (How to read content at this site: the text which has links *is* part of the content and to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- I am/was? a longtime software developer, user of GNU/Linux (since 1997-12), & of OpenBSD (~ from 3.9/2006, fully since 2018-1). MS- and Apple-free since 1997.
- There has never been any virus or malware on any system I have managed (to my knowledge).
- Does your computer make you feel like...someone else is the boss? Get good support AND *local trust & control* (unlike with proprietary vendors)!
- People I set up to use GNU/linux and OpenBSD computers, never had to "learn unix", but basically use it like WinXP (family, & genealogy class patrons).
- Is your online banking really connecting to your bank? Consider DNSSEC: maybe I can help a little (not just for technologists)
- Free knowledge management software / personal organizer: one very efficient bucket that you control or share: www.onemodel.org
Business card says as of 2019-01-17:
Consulting: knowledge management (avoid forgetting, losing info, single-expert
risk, etc.), avoid viruses/ransomware, lower costs, software Freedom, software
systems & dev. process improvement, & improved trust & reliability.
Very low cost: inquire.
- (Comments/suggestions/questions welcome! More content & improvements might be planned or available, but not edited in yet. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2019 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2019-12-8.)