Technical info for using your systems reliably with Free software, knowledge & process management.
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- I am/was a longtime software developer, user of GNU/Linux (since 1997-12), & of OpenBSD (~ from 3.9/2006, fully since 2018-1). MS- and Apple-free since 1997.
- There has never, to my knowledge, been any ransomware, virus or other malware on any system I have managed.
- Does your computer make you feel like...someone else is the boss? Get good support AND *local trust & control* (unlike with proprietary vendors)!
- People I set up to use GNU/linux and OpenBSD computers, never had to "learn unix", but basically use it like WinXP (family, & genealogy class patrons).
- Is your online banking etc really connecting to your bank, and not someone else? Consider DNSSEC: maybe I can help a little (not just for technologists)
- Free knowledge management software / personal organizer: one very efficient bucket that you control or share: www.onemodel.org (AGPL)
Business card says as of 2019-12-03 (but just free emails for now):
Consulting: knowledge management (avoid
forgetting, losing info, single-expert risk, etc.), avoid
viruses/ransomware. Lower costs, software Freedom,
systems, dev. process improvement, improved trust &
reliability. Low cost: inquire.
- Software development process / thoughts
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info planned or available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2021-04-03. )