Dating and marriage: preparing oneself, and choosing a spouse
- (How to read content at this site: any text, including links (usually), *is* part of the content to be read, and after that, you can click for more details.)
- For the Strength of Youth aka FSOY
- Someone wise I knew said something like "A good wife [or husband] is a gift [from God]. We obtain gifts by righteous living."
- President Gordon B. Hinckley said: (http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=1124)
- DOCUMENT: About choosing a spouse: research and advice (a lot of work went into this)
- Our own traits are part of helpful preparation for any part of life, and importantly, what one brings to marriage and family. Including social skills.
- Dating skills / chastity / process / importance
- For when one gets married / in marriage
- The very most essential things: HOW to find truth, peace in this life, and Eternal life in the world to come: what makes everything else work and have purpose
- How I learned God is real, and find that extremely helpful in life: many specific and long-considered reasons for peace and motivation even when things are hard
- (Suggestions/corrections/questions/comments welcome! And, more content might be planned or available, but not yet included. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-03-13.)