- There are so many things that people do intuitively (good & bad), and much written about human & child development.
- It seems best to start with the basics and the most important things, capturing only the best resources.
- When to speak & when to listen
- appropriate self-discipline & self-mastery
- observing people and situations, manners, patience, event planning
- Maybe at times: attentiveness, looking someone in the eyes (if culturally appropriate).
- "managing up" (helping one's managers understand the needs, the work, work communication, etc)
- respecting cultural/contextual differences
- style, fashion( ephemeral, but relevant because of the messages it sends to others whether we like it or not)
- (recent notes by user "lcall" on HN (hacker news) about why some people are judgmental or sometimes unkind, being kind even to them. %%todoadd link?)
Copyright 2015-2020 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2020-05-26.)