Gratitude Journal (1 week as suggested by Pres. Nelson, here since I'm not currenly on FB etc)
- 2020-11-21 I am very grateful for what I know about the gospel! And for family! And for technology--tools that help me learn, organize notes, communicate, &c.
- 2020-11-22 I am grateful for a place to live, food and water, and opportunites to choose, and learn, and serve others (hopefully more later w/ more health).
- 2020-11-23 I am grateful for the amount of health I do have--that I can do some things!
- 2020-11-24 I am thankful for many excellent free/open & high-quality software tools I can use to learn, grow, and hopefully contribute more. And...
- 2020-11-25 No matter what happens, there are things to be thankful for. For good experiences I have had, to exist, for hope, to be a spirit child of God.
- 2020-11-26 I am very grateful for how patient and kind my wife is. (still) And our parents.
- 2020-11-27 I am thankful for all the other people, especially for their efforts in doing good work. Often, that benefits all of us!
- 2020-11-29 Clean municipal water and those who work to make it so. Literacy, mobility, and sight. (2 of my grandparents were blind.)
- And always hope.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | Home | Feedback (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance. | Last updated: 2021-01-10.)